Friday, March 30, 2012

March Madness - Guest Bathroom

With March coming to a close I realized I had yet to complete the guest bathroom.  In an effort to use decor and fabric I had on hand I got to work.  Unfortunately this is about as far as I got at this point...  
I found a cute little vase I had gotten from my favorite little tearoom and added some ranunculus!
 I used some of my favorite fabric and made a no sew layered box curtain...
 On the wall next to the curtain is a sketch of our favorite little B&B in St Augustine, Fl!
There's so much more I want to do with this little room since it sits at the very front of the house, but that will have to wait until budget money (or free craigslist finds) allow.  My to do list presently includes:
  • Ornate Carpet that will fit the center area
  • Small cabinet to hold bathroom supplies
  • Artwork for over the toilet
  • Bold printed towels
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment