Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Madness - The Twins Big Reveal

THEY ARE DONE!!! I am SO excited to share the pictures with you.  If you read THIS post you remember the before and how I scored the tables for only $10 on craiglist...

After weeks of sanding, staining, priming, painting and polishing (all noted in my progress HERE ), these beauty's now look like this...
 OH MY GRACIOUS! Are they not the prettiest thing you have ever seen!
 I chose to keep all the hardware dark, which I L-O-V-E against the antique white.
 And I must say I am ABSOLUTELY giddy over how they look with the sofa and my new gallery wall
But the most exciting part is seeing these babies in the same room with the newly refurbed buffet (sorry for the terrible pictures, unfortunately I took them at night)...
I could not be happier with these 3 beautiful pieces of furniture and feel so accomplished knowing I did them myself!  So how about you, have you done any projects recently that you were super proud of?  Send me pictures, I would love to see!

Blessings,
hj

No comments:

Post a Comment