Friday, May 4, 2012

Fab Refurb: Bedroom Dresser - Progress update 1

I have to apologize, I keep forgetting to take pictures during the day, so these are a little dark.  I promise the next set will be better :).

The primer is all dry and so I was able to lay down the first coat of paint.  I decided to use Rust-Oleum Heirloom White paint.  After the first coat the dresser was looking beautiful...
I adore those drawer fronts...
The bottom drawers were looking good...
The back detailing is beautiful...

After the first coat I sanded the entire piece down with 220 sand paper to get all the little bumps out, then came a light cleaning to remove all the sanding dust.  I decided to do another coat today and the finished product looks AMAZING!  Tomorrow I hope to add the clear coat and move this baby in to her new home!  Now on to find drawer pulls.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment