Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fabulously Refurb...the twins!

Every now and then I stumble on a bargain that absolutely amazes me.  Meet the twins...er, well, one of the twins (forgot to photograph them together)...
I was actually going to check out a dining room table when I was introduced to these 2 beautiful end tables.  While on the surface they are in need of some love, they are well crafted pieces of furniture.  They also hold a secret, they have hidden storage (those are faux drawer fronts)....
 OH do you just love that!  They also have dual faux fronts on both ends so they can be turned either way.  And don't you just love the Hepplewhite hardware!
But perhaps the best part of all...they were $5 each...yep $10 for both!  I have had the twins for about a year now and just couldn't decide what to do with them, however with the recent addition of the buffet, all three pieces will coordinate.  EEEEEE, I am so excited!
 Stay tuned for the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment