Saturday, June 9, 2012

In a word...

These days it seems our precious little man just talks non stop!  He is saying so many words and seems to be right on the verge of full sentences.  Since many of his cute little words are changing from baby j language (as we call it) to the actual word, I thought it would be a good idea to document them before I forget them.  So here we go with the first installment of "In a word..."

  • I lu ya = I Love You (:) by FAR my favorite!)
  • Bas-i-das or Bas-i-dar = Basketball
  • Bees-ball geemes = Baseball (for some reason he doesn't ever just say bees-ball, it's always bees-ball games)
  • Foot-bar = Football
  • Shwibee or Shrizbee = Frisbee
  • Sotter-bar = Soccerball
  • Bob build it = Bob the Builder
  • Boos Boos = Blues Clues
  • Bible Book = Bible stories collection
  • Einstein or Baby Bach = Baby Einstein videos
  • Durama = Grandma
  • Rossi = Roxy (our dog)
  • Fuend = Friend
  • Cool dude = ANY drummer
  • Dwums = Drums
  • Cool-tar = Guitar
  • Bees = Bass
  • Hold You = Hold me
  • Whoa Mam = No mam
He is a funny little man too!  He exclaims "FOUR" every time he hits the golf ball and proceeds to say "Oh gosh" if he misses it.  He loves music and is very taken with the "Arky Arky" song.  It's not long after getting in the car that we hear "Noah Noah, Arky Arky" coming from a little voice in the back seat :).  He also LOVES "Oh Happy Day" by Fee, he exclaims "Happy Day! Happy Day!" whenever he hears the intro, not even the lyrics!  He is a very smart little man. 

I feel like there is so much more he says that I am missing, these are just the most memorable/common things he says.  I love the way he talks and all the little things he says, time just needs to slow down a bit!

Blessings!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment