Thursday, February 24, 2011

To keep you comin back...

Okay so I realize it has been some time since we last posted and I have SO MUCH to share, but time just doesn't permit.  Life at work has been incredibly busy so every moment of free time I have I spend with Jaedon and Patrick. It does seem blogs take a back seat when life gets a little nuts.

So if you are still out there and checking in, please don't stop!  There is some CRAZY EXCITING NEWS coming, you won't want to miss it.  I promise the nursery, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Etc pictures are coming very soon, just bear with me.

To keep you comin back here are a few teaser's of whats to come....you just have to be patient ;-)


Fun in Fall 2010

December 2010 - Jaedon's 1st Christmas

December 2010 - Christmas to remember

January 2011 - The Beloved Bumbo Seat

 January 2011 - Strong little man

January 2011 - Hi Mom!

January 2011 - My first airline adventure!

With much love - The Janson's!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE. love. love. heather he is beautiful. i can't even stand how much cuter he keeps getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks Amy, to say we adore him is such an understatement. Seriously I am up to 6000 pictures, HOW ON EARTH! So you up for a little photo shoot when were home in 2 weeks???

    ReplyDelete