Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In A Word Wednesday...

Just a few I don't want to forget...
  • Exki-ded = Excited
  • Mommy Jaedy dry pants! (every time he goes potty)
  • Pee Pee potty, keep pants dry.
  • Aww, Roxy girl love you.
  • Mommy Janson, Daddy Janson.
  • You go od-er der (over there).
  • Robbie do's basketball, Hunter do's baseball!
  • Very hot! (every time I'm using the stove)
  • Love you moon a back.
  • 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...20's....9,10, 40's...yay counting (still not sure where he got 20's and 40's)
  • Wochte Dog.  Wyan Wochte swimmer.  (He named his stuffed dog Lochte Dog after Ryan Lochte.  Guess we watched the olympics just a bit :)). 

The little man has started singing and praying on his own now, it does take a little help when he get stuck.  I wish I could bottle his little voice and how precious he sounds.  We still cannot get him to do it on camera, maybe soon.  It sounds like this...

Bedtime prayer:
Now way me, down seep, pway woord, sole keep. Jesus watch me, fru night, keep me safe, mornings wight. AMEN!

Dinner prayer:
God is great, God is good, and tank Him, for food. AMEN!

He really loves when he gets to the amen, he throws his hands up and yells "AMEN".  He loves to sing Jesus Loves me and I am quite surprised at how well he sings it.  

The biggest accomplishment (other than potty training) has been learning to count to 10.  He has a hard time with 3 and 4, but gets them eventually.  His favorite time to count is going up the stairs.  He counts each step.  

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment